Simply put, a content management system (CMS) is a system that allows you to manage the content of your website. With so many content management systems now in the marketplace it can be confusing as to which one to choose. This is where we can help.
Unlike other web design and development companies, we do not tie ourselves to a single CMS solution. We will provide unbiased advice based on what best suits your business requirements.
We have experience customizing various content management systems — both for small businesses right up to leading international brands. We can advise based on your current situation and will educate you on exactly how to update the content of your site — putting you in complete control.
Key Considerations when Choosing the CMS for your Website
- Scalability — your CMS should cope with your future needs
- Usability — A website that is easy to update is updated more often
- Portability — If you choose to part company with your website provider, will it be easy to move your site?
- Suitability — Are there specific factors relating to your project that makes one CMS a better option?
- Cost — Which option best fits your budget?
What Can Web Together do for Your Business?
- Provide advice on which content management system is best for you
- Design and develop your site to an award-winning standard
- Train you and your staff on exactly how to update your site
- Provide ongoing support
Having a robust and cost-effective content management system is now a must for all businesses.